Z-PDS is Affordable, Compatible, Reliable, and Safe
At half the cost, the Z-PDS is a more effective solution than traditional distribution. It saves space by replacing RPP’s and whips, busway, and rack power strips. And with features like intrinsic three phase load balancing, it is safer and more reliable.
- Outputs a variety of single or three-phase power
- Can feed 1-6 racks
- Is compatible with all standard power distribution
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs associated with traditional power distribution
- Simplifies distribution and frees data center floor space above and below the raised access floor
- Streamlines deployments while improving the safety and reliability of your electrical infrastructure
Evolution of the PDU
- Eliminates RPPs, reduces PDU and whip counts
- Fewer components, more room for racks and airflow
- On demand rack distribution, single or three phase
- Circuit breaker protection for each phase of each output
- Changes made by a TECHNICIAN, not an ELECTRICIAN
Download an Informative Z-PDS Product Sheets and User Guide Study Below
Z-PDS Ecosystem Product Sheet
The Z-PDS system is the logical evolution of power distribution in the data center. By moving three phase power to the rack and tapping it via inexpensive plug adapters, the same result as running a new whip from a three phase power panel or putting a new tap box in an overhead busway can be achieved, easier, quicker and cheaper.
Case Study: Department of Veterans Affairs
In 2009, the VA was tasked with a daunting project: standardize the design of existing and new critical facilities. The challenge was to provide a repeatable, sustainable, and simplified approach to facility design. The challenge comes in creating a universal specification that works within a constantly changing IT environment.
The project for Aviv Clinics consisted of bringing both AC and DC power to a piece of specialty medical equipment which, in this case, was a hyperbaric chamber. There were four total DC rectifier plants with each requiring four 20A single phase inputs. Further, the customer needed to feed the unit with 277/480V power and had limited feeders provisioned.
Z-PDS User Guide
The Zonit Power Distribution System (Z-PDS™) is an extremely versatile and reliable power delivery solution for data centers and tele-communication closets with many innovative patented and patent pending features. It delivers 208V or 480V three phase A-B redundant power directly at the rack and outputs a wide variety of power configurations.
Did you know?
Did you know that Zonit manufactures the Z-PDS, a revolutionary power distribution solution that is changing the way companies are bringing mission-critical power to MDF and IDF closets?
One of our Z-PDS customers just happens to be the largest health care system in the US.